- Build and operate an open policy learning platform for European regions and cities
- Design and start to implement a jointly developed strategic plan to realise the vision to bring European mobile & mobility into a leading position within world-wide service markets
- Contribute to delivery of innovative solutions to today’s and future European societal challenges such as an aging society, sustainable energy generation and consumption, sustainable transport and tourism
- Lead instead of only adapt to dramatic changes, opportunities and challenges within new mobile & mobility services put upon our working life, leisure time and increasing requirements to make family and work life go hand in hand
- Support knowledge-based and service-intensive SMEs and start-ups in a co-ordinated and strategic way
- Develop emerging industries by valorising technologies such as EGNOS, GALILEO and GMES by new mobile services linked to them.